What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the user's PC by his browser. They contain basic information on surfing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Below you will find all the indications of the cookies installed by this site and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences.
Cookies used by this site
The technical cookies described below do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site.
- Cookies necessary for operation: cookies that allow the site to function correctly, also allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
- Cookies for saving preferences: cookies that allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, to set the language.
- Statistical cookies and audience measurement cookies: cookies that help to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the website by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions .
Statistical cookies and third-party audience measurement cookies
These cookies provide anonymous / aggregated information on how visitors browse the site. Below are the links to the respective pages of cookies policy to manage the consent.
- Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
- Google Maps: These are cookies used by Google Maps to store user preferences when viewing maps (PREF) and to track visitor behavior (other cookies).
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through the browser.
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options". In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you use the Firefox browser
Select the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the "Options" menu. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Preservation rules" drop-down list, select the desired level. Check the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies, or uncheck to disable them. Choose how long cookies can be stored.
If you are using the Safari browser
Click on the Safari menu, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Place the "Block cookies" setting and click OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, select "Prevent all sites from saving data" and then click OK.
If you use any other browser or don't know the type and version of browser you are using, click "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.