Privacy information pursuant to EU Reg 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
The Data Controller is RIA World Italia Srl - with headquarters in VIA GARIBALDI 50/C, 35010 VIGONZA (PD), ITALY, P.IVA 04220620282.
Type of data processed
The visit and consultation of the Site do not generally involve collection and processing of personal data of the user except for navigation data and cookies as specified below.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, manage need to control the methods of use of the same or ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing.
Legal basis of the processing
The treatments put in place are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, such as ensuring the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents.
The user who wishes to request information can send a communication via the specific online form on the contact page. The data provided is only a name, telephone and e-mail address. The purpose is to provide you with the requested information. In this case the legal basis for the processing is your consent.
Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Responsible by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
Data transfer abroad
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their compliance with the Privacy Shield.
Period of conservation
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed and / or until the end of the legal obligation if required.
Mandatory or non-binding of data
The provision of personal data following browsing is mandatory for the site to function properly. Consent for sending the contact form is optional, but essential to be able to send you the requested information.
Rights of the interested partyAt any time you can request, by writing to the address of the owner of this site, access to your personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same or simply the limitation of their treatment (anonymization) or make a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for Data Protection, if you believe your rights have been violated.
As an interested party, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller that your personal data is being processed and if so, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) the period of retention of personal data provided or the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the right to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning you or to oppose their processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the expected importance and consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right referred to in art. 17 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 - right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without unjustified delay, except where required by law if one of the following reasons exists:
- a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing, or he opposes the processing;
- d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- e) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- f) personal data has been collected in connection with the offer of information society services.
Right referred to in art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the data subject has opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg 2016/679 pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the concerned. li>
Right referred to in article 20 - Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by part of the data controller. This activity could be for consideration by the interested party.
If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: RIA World Italia Srl, Via Garibaldi 50/C, 35010 Vigonza (PD), Italy or write to address php echo encode_email ('firstname.lastname@example.org','email@example.com', true);?> . Before we can provide, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.
Information on Cookies
© 2010-2023 - P.IVA: 04220620282